Mortar Yardsman Required
Posted 16th July 2021
Due to increased demand an opportunity has arisen for an additional Yard Person to join our team on a fixed term basis to cover increased seasonal requirements.
About the role:
- You will be working in our mortar yard between Yeovil and Dorchester preparing lime mortars, renders, plaster and associated aggregates and additives for the repair and conservation of traditional and historic buildings.
- You will need to demonstrate your ability to be reliable, committed and be able to work as part of a team.
- To undertake training as required.
- The role is manual and some heavy lifting is required.
- To undertake any other duties that may be reasonably expected on an ad hoc basis.
- To understand the importance of Health & Safety in a manufacturing environment
- Working hours: 08:00-17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:00-16:30 Friday
- Temporary, fixed term role
- Initial 6 week contract, potential to extend.
- Immediate start
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays pro-rata
- Uniform and PPE supplied
- Previous manufacturing or construction experience would be an advantage
- Right to work in the UK
- Own transport and full drivers licence
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
Job Types: Full time, fixed term role
Contract length: 6 weeks
Application deadline: 23/07/2021
Expected start date: 01/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.50 per hour